- この2週間で5都道府県(北海道、東京、神奈川、埼玉、千葉)又は、海外に出かけられた方 またそれらの方との接触がない方（5都道府県は5月24日時点で緊 急事態宣言がまだ発令されていたエリアです）
Announcement about resuming worship services at
Abundant Life Christ Church
We haven’t had meetings at the church for a while in order to help prevent the spread of COVID 19. We will be starting worship services at the church again on June 7th. In order to meet safely, please try to adhere to the health guidelines below
Conditions for people who will participate in worship services
- We will understand if those who are elderly, who have pre-existing health conditions or health care workers choose not to come.
- Please check your body temperature before you come to services to make sure you don’t have fever.
- Please don’t come if you have cold symptoms (i.e. coughing, runny nose and fatigue).
- Please don’t come if people who are living with you have cold symptoms (i.e. coughing, runny nose and fatigue).
- Please don’t come if, during the last two weeks, you have been overseas or to any prefectures that are currently in a state of emergency (due to a high level of Covid-19 cases). As of 5/24 these five prefectures include Hokkaido, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, and Chiba. In addition, please don’t come if you’ve had known close contact with others who have been overseas or to any prefectures in a state of emergency in last two weeks.
When you come to worship services please do the following practices.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please keep at least one chair length between you and the person who is sitting next to you.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer when you come into the church building. Please try to bring your own handkerchief to dry your hands.
- Please do not eat or drink while you are inside the church building.
- Please do not linger too long in the church building after worship services.
From the elders and deacons of Abundant Life Christ Church